Home Page
Faculty
History

History

HISTORY

Faculty of Law has been established based on the cabinet decree numbered 2010/1074 published on the Official Gazette numbered 27760 dated 15 November 2010.It is located in Esenetepe Campus. It is agreed to establish Administrative Law and Private Law divisions and sixteen subordinate departments in accordance with the Board of Higher Education (YÖK)decision numbered 5476 dated 03 February 2011. Faculty is equipped with the most updated modern technology classes and labs. Currently two professors, six assisstant professors, 33 research associates in total forty academic staff and six administrative staff.